Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
About This Course
What you will learn:
- Apply the key technologies, tools and techniques of digital marketing to improve marketing effectiveness
- Plan the introduction of digital technologies and techniques for marketing that support business objectives
- Identify the potential application of online marketing tools within the marketing communications mix
- Continuously improve the contribution of digital technologies to your organisation
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Harness the power of digital marketing as a core driver of your business’s marketing strategy.
You will learn about the key concepts of digital marketing and how it differs from traditional marketing, as well as how these two practices can be implemented to complement each other.
The module will also introduce you to the Digital Marketing Institute Methodology; an iterative framework that outlines how you can adopt, measure and refine key digital marketing tenets.
You will become familiar with key concepts and terminology, and equip yourself with the technical skills and insight required to build and maintain an effective SEO strategy.
The module will introduce you to a range of specialist tools, on-site and off-site optimization techniques, as well as keyword research practices and link building tactics that will drive traffic to your website and generate customer conversions.
You will also be able to monitor and manage your SEO strategy by measuring the metrics that matter and refining your performance as a direct result.
Pay Per Click Advertising
You will learn how to implement and manage an enhanced Pay Per Click campaigns, to increase your brand awareness and extend reach.
In this module, you will develop an understanding of the fundamentals of search marketing within a PPC context, and what is involved in creating and running an optimized AdWords campaign.
You will be able to carry out keyword research, refined audience targeting and craft compelling ad copy and creative.
The module will also teach you how to measure and analyze the effectiveness of your PPC activities through platforms such as AdWords and Google Analytics.
Digital Display Marketing
This module will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to implement and manage an effective display ad campaign.
You will learn how to create and run effective display ads, and develop an understanding of the available ad formats and their relevance to specific target audiences.
The module will enable you to research and leverage a range of ad publishers in order to optimize your campaign.
You will be able to develop clear campaign objectives and track its performance using a variety of metrics that correlate with your overall business goals.
Social Media Marketing
In the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing’s two social media marketing modules, you will learn how to effectively engage with and acquire customers across a diverse range of platforms, and be able to identify the suitability of different platforms for achieving your aims and objectives.
You will become adept at using paid promotion across social media to build and sustain customer relationships.
The modules will equip you with the skills you need to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for your business, from social listening to campaign measurement.
You will also become familiar with key privacy and data protection issues associated with social media marketing.
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to design, create and implement email marketing campaigns that will increase customer reach and sales for your business.
You will learn how to write compelling copy, split test design templates and test campaigns to guarantee optimal open and click through rates.
The module will explore the concept of segmentation, and how it can help you to produce specific audience groups that you can target with the most appropriate email copy.
You will also gain an understanding of SPAM and data protection, and ensure you don’t infringe upon the strict SPAM guidelines and data protection regulations, in order to guarantee the deliverability of your marketing emails.
The Mobile Marketing module focuses on utilizing the power of mobile technologies to access increasingly mobile consumers.
You will be equipped with the technical knowledge and skills needed to build and maintain an effective mobile marketing strategy.
You will learn how to run effective SMS campaigns and gain an understanding of essential mobile practices such as NFC, app development and Bluetooth.
The module will teach you how to optimize your website for mobile devices to secure maximum conversions.
You will also be able to integrate your mobile marketing with innovative social media techniques, and review the effectiveness of your mobile marketing activities with advanced analytics tools.
You will learn how to efficiently monitor and optimize your digital marketing strategy, and develop an understanding of key analytics platforms and metrics that can help you to measure the effectiveness of your digital marketing.
The module will examine how to implement analytics tracking across your website and set up goals that will allow you to determine how successfully you are converting your website visitors.
You will learn how to create and schedule customized reports and explore the real-time and intelligence reporting capabilities of Google Analytics.
You will also become familiar with how to assess the effectiveness of your website’s technical performance to maximize its ability to assist with your high-level business goals.
Strategy and Planning
The Strategy and Planning module adopts a structured approach that brings together all strands of the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and culminates in a comprehensive, coherent digital marketing plan.
You will learn how to carry out essential situation analysis and audience definition exercises, and develop clear and meaningful objectives against which you can benchmark the success of your digital marketing activities.
You will be able to set budgets, allocate resources and select appropriate channels based on your target audience.
You will also learn how to identify deliverables for your formal digital marketing plan, which will allow you to implement a successful and effective digital marketing strategy.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies – or anyone who would like to pursue a career in web marketing.
- Traditional or digital advertising agency executives who want to up skill and position themselves for the digital evolution in marketing.
- Students who want to up skill in Digital Marketing and pursue a career in Digital Marketing..
- Professionals of all levels and disciplines that want to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain
- Marketing Managers and Executives want to fast-track their career or improve their position in the market-place.
- Communication Specialists
- Small business owners who need to maximize online channels for growing their business
- IT Managers and Executives
- Get a clear understanding of the value and importance of digital marketing and why it is a vital component of your marketing strategy plan.
- Create and effectively manage social media, display, search marketing and online advertising and marketing campaigns
- Integrate your digital marketing plans and efforts into your marketing strategy
- Drive new visitor traffic to your web site while improving online conversion rates
- Understand how digital marketing can help you grow your business, domestically and internationally
- Create and develop effective and targeted email marketing campaigns that align with your business goals
- Identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable web sites
- Measure and analyse the visitor traffic to your web site to continuously develop and improve your digital marketing discover how to best develop and retain customers
- 30 hours (each for Basic and Advance Classes)
- 6 hours (Lectures, Practical, Lunch break, Questions and Answers}
- 3 weeks each for Basic and Advance Classes
- Have eager for this field
- Basic Knowledge of English, writing/reading
- Have flair for social and digital media
- 16+ years old